Bookkeeping, data organisation, personalised reporting, dashboard build and management
With a range of services to choose from, The Numbers Assistant is here to help you focus ON your business and spend less time IN it. Whether it is bookkeeping, reporting or training, The Numbers Assistant can help.
When you choose to work with The Numbers Assistant, how you use the hours purchased is completely up to you. Want a little bookkeeping but mainly monthly reporting? No problem! Want the daily bank recs dealt with? I’ve got you. Want the flexibility to increase and decrease hours each month? That’s totally up to you.
- Full FMAAT member
- Experienced Xero, Sage and Quickbooks user
- Software or spreadsheet accounting
- Account reconciliation
- Personalised monthly reporting
- Budget creation
- VAT filing
- Website traffic data analysis
- Sales and product breakdowns
- Revenue vs PPC analysis
- Customer location analysis
- Experienced using Google Analytics
- Social media performance
- Monthly reporting
- Dashboard creation and management
- Personalised detail
- Microsoft office and G-Suite experience
- Online or onsite training
- Full or half day bookings
- Certified Xero partner
- GA4 Set up
- Analytic Breakdown
Maxine provides a full bookkeeping service to my company; from purchase and sales ledger to filing appropriate taxes on time, she takes care of it all allowing me to concentrate on the business. She is incredibly efficient, easy to communicate with and super trustworthy. I’d highly recommend Maxine to anyone looking for any help with Continue Reading
Ready to find out how I can help?
Check out purchase packages available here.
The Numbers Assistant
Cornwall based outsourced bookkeeping services